Ferrogen XT® tablet contains Iron and Folic Acid (vitamin B9). Folic acid is essential to numerous bodily functions ranging from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation of homocysteine. It is especially important during periods of rapid cell division and growth. Both children and adults require folic acid to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia. Iron transports oxygen throughout the body and maintains red blood cells, thus making an individual feel energetic and preventing anemia. This product is often assigned during pregnancy.
100mg + 1.5mg × 30 tablet
Per pill:$ 1.00
Add to cart
100mg + 1.5mg × 60 tablet
Per pill:$ 0.67
Add to cart
100mg + 1.5mg × 90 tablet
Per pill:$ 0.50
Add to cart
100mg + 1.5mg × 120 tablet
Per pill:$ 0.42
Add to cart
100mg + 1.5mg × 180 tablet
Per pill:$ 0.31
Add to cart
- You are guaranteed to get a 5% discount on your second order.
- You are guaranteed to get a 7% discount on your third and further orders.
- We add 4 gift Generic Viagra Soft pills to every order for more than 20 pills of Generic Priligy, Generic Propecia or any Erectile Dysfunction drug.
- We add 10 gift Generic Viagra pills to every order for more than 60 pills of Generic Priligy, Generic Propecia or any Erectile Dysfunction drug.
- We add 20 gift Generic Viagra pills to every order for more than 100 pills of Generic Priligy, Generic Propecia or any Erectile Dysfunction drug.
- We offer free Standard Airmail Service for all orders for more than $150. We value our customers and this is the way we can express our gratitude.
Ferrogen XT® Tablet
What is this product?
Ferrogen Xt® is used for Iron deficiency anemia, Treatment of anemias of nutritional origin, Pregnancy, Infancy, Or childhood, Treatment of megaloblastic anemias due to a deficiency of folic acid, Iron deficiency anaemia, Folate deficiency, Poor absorption of food, Spina bifida in an unborn fetus and other conditions. Ferrogen Xt®® may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Ferrogen Xt®® contains Ferrous Ascorbate and Folic Acid as active ingredients. Ferrogen Xt®® works by acting on megaloblastic bone marrow to produce a normoblastic marrow; improving the iron deficiency and absorption of iron from the stomach.
Ferrogen Xt® is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Treatment of anemias of nutritional origin, pregnancy, infancy, or childhood
- Treatment of megaloblastic anemias due to a deficiency of folic acid
- Iron deficiency anaemia
- Folate deficiency
- Poor absorption of food
- Spina bifida in an unborn fetus
- Ferrogen Xt® may also be used for purposes not listed here.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Ferrogen Xt®. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Abdominal distress
- Allergic reactions
- Abdominal distention
- Bitter or bad taste
- Altered sleep patterns
- Difficulty in concentrating
Ferrogen Xt® may also cause side-effects not listed here. If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Before using Ferrogen Xt®, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Active infections
- Administration of folic acid alone is improper therapy for pernicious anemia and other megaloblastic anemias in which vitamin B12 is deficient
- Avoid alcohol consumption, especially if having alcoholic cirrhosis
- Consult a doctor if you have hemosiderosis, haemolytic anemia or hemochromatosis
- Folic acid in doses above 0.1 mg daily may obscure the diagnosis of pernicious anemia
- Iron supplements allergy
- Risk of obscuring the diagnosis of pernicious anemia
- Vitamin B12 is use to treat pernicious anemia
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Ferrogen Xt® may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Ferrogen Xt® may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Calcium salts
When not to use Ferrogen Xt®
Hypersensitivity to Ferrogen Xt® is a contraindication. In addition, Ferrogen Xt® should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Bacterial infections
- Hypersensitivity to iron
- Intolerance to the drug
- Previously shown intolerance to drug
Composition and Active Ingredients
Ferrogen Xt® is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Folic Acid - Vitamin B9 - 1.5 MG
- Ferrous Ascorbate - 100 MG
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Ferrogen Xt®, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information. Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets. Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Ferrogen Xt®.