Generic Frumil is a combination of two diuretics used for treating fluid retention (oedema), either in the legs or on the lungs.
5mg + 40mg × 30 tablet
Per pill:$ 1.20
Add to cart
5mg + 40mg × 60 tablet
Per pill:$ 1.17
Add to cart
5mg + 40mg × 90 tablet
Per pill:$ 1.11
Add to cart
5mg + 40mg × 120 tablet
Per pill:$ 1.08
Add to cart
5mg + 40mg × 180 tablet
Free AirMail shipping
Per pill:$ 0.89
Add to cart
- You are guaranteed to get a 5% discount on your second order.
- You are guaranteed to get a 7% discount on your third and further orders.
- We add 4 gift Generic Viagra Soft pills to every order for more than 20 pills of Generic Priligy, Generic Propecia or any Erectile Dysfunction drug.
- We add 10 gift Generic Viagra pills to every order for more than 60 pills of Generic Priligy, Generic Propecia or any Erectile Dysfunction drug.
- We add 20 gift Generic Viagra pills to every order for more than 100 pills of Generic Priligy, Generic Propecia or any Erectile Dysfunction drug.
- We offer free Standard Airmail Service for all orders for more than $150. We value our customers and this is the way we can express our gratitude.
Amiloride and Furosemide tablet
What is this medicine?
AMILORIDE; FUROSEMIDE is a diuretic. It helps you make more urine and to lose excess water from your body. This medicine is used to treat fluid retention.
What should my health care professional know before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- abnormal blood electrolytes
- diarrhea or vomiting
- heart disease
- high levels of potassium in the blood
- kidney or liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to amiloride, furosemide, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food or milk. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Remember that you will need to pass more urine after taking this medicine. Do not stop taking except on the advice of your doctor or health care professional.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- antiinflammatory drugs, NSAIDs like ibuprofen, naproxen, or indomethacin
- certain antibiotics given by injection
- medicines for high blood pressure or heart failure
- steroid medicines like prednisone or cortisone
- heart medicines like digoxin, dofetilide, or nitroglycerin
- medicines for diabetes
- medicines for high blood pressure
- medicines for high cholesterol like cholestyramine, clofibrate, or colestipol
- medicines that relax muscles for surgery
- potassium supplements
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
Visit your doctor or health care professional for regular checks on your progress. Check your blood pressure as directed. Ask your doctor what your blood pressure should be, and when you should contact them.
You may need to be on a special diet while taking this medicine. Ask your doctor. Also, ask how many glasses of fluid you need to drink a day. You must not get dehydrated.
You may get drowsy or dizzy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs mental alertness until you know how this medicine affects you. Do not stand or sit up quickly, especially if you are an older patient. This reduces the risk of dizzy or fainting spells. Alcohol may interfere with the effect of this medicine. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- chest pain
- dark urine
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- numbness, tingling in hands or feet
- trouble passing urine
- unusually weak or tired
- weakness or heaviness of legs
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- change in sex drive or performance
- constipation, or diarrhea
- loss of appetite
- muscle cramps
- nausea, vomiting
- stomach pain
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F). Protect from moisture, freezing and excessive heat. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.