Generic Zyvox is an oxazolidinone antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body. It works by interfering with the production of proteins needed by bacteria to grow.
600mg × 12 tablet
Per pill:$ 10.00
Add to cart
600mg × 20 tablet
Free AirMail shipping
Per pill:$ 9.00
Add to cart
600mg × 32 tablet
Free AirMail shipping
Per pill:$ 8.00
Add to cart
- You are guaranteed to get a 5% discount on your second order.
- You are guaranteed to get a 7% discount on your third and further orders.
- We add 4 gift Generic Viagra Soft pills to every order for more than 20 pills of Generic Priligy, Generic Propecia or any Erectile Dysfunction drug.
- We add 10 gift Generic Viagra pills to every order for more than 60 pills of Generic Priligy, Generic Propecia or any Erectile Dysfunction drug.
- We add 20 gift Generic Viagra pills to every order for more than 100 pills of Generic Priligy, Generic Propecia or any Erectile Dysfunction drug.
- We offer free Standard Airmail Service for all orders for more than $150. We value our customers and this is the way we can express our gratitude.
What is this medicine?
LINEZOLID is an antibiotic. It kills or stops the growth of some bacteria. This medicine is used to treat many kinds of bacterial infections of the blood, lungs, and skin. It will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- kidney disease
- untreated thyroid disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to linezolid, other antibiotics or medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Take all of your medicine as directed even if you think your are better. Do not skip doses or stop your medicine early.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as newborn for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
- green tea
- MAOIs like Carbex, Eldepryl, Marplan, Nardil, and Parnate
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- diet pills, stimulants or amphetamine-like drugs
- medicines for allergies or colds like phenylpropanolamine, pseudoephedrine
- medicines for blood pressure
- medicines for depression, anxiety, or psychotic disturbances
- St. John's wort
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
Tell your doctor or health care professional if your symptoms do not begin to improve or if you get new symptoms. Your doctor will monitor your condition and blood work as needed.
You will need to be on a special diet while taking this medicine. Ask your doctor or health care professional for a list of foods that you should try to avoid. This includes, but is not limited to, smoked or processed meats, aged cheeses, soy sauce, red wines and beer.
Do not treat diarrhea with over-the-counter products. Contact your doctor if you have diarrhea that lasts more than 2 days or if the diarrhea is severe and watery.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- burning, numbness, or tingling
- changes in vision
- confused, restless
- discolored, sore mouth
- irregular heart beat, blood pressure
- tremor, trouble walking
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusually weak or tired
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- changes in taste
- constipation or diarrhea
- nausea, vomiting
- stomach upset
- trouble sleeping
- vaginal itch, irritation
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Where should I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children.
After this medicine is mixed by your pharmacist, store it at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed to protect from light and moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after 21 days.